Thursday, August 9, 2007

Divorce

I always say that "I believe in DIVORCE". I choose not to believe in a whole lotta things and I take this word seriously, but it always feels right to say BELIEVE and DIVORCE in one sentence. No I don't come from a broken up family, in fact my parents go out together and many times my friends find them in a mall or cafe chillin or shoppin together and its weird coz most of my friends have divorced parents!!!
Ruling out my parents out of the equation, I think I came to this declaration after observing people around me. The world! Boss, employee. Teacher, student. Guy, girl. Iam a student, and I sometimes have to tolerate sexist, pervert, annoying, stupid professors in order to pass the course bcoz i need it to bloody graduate!!!
The analogy is that, in matrimony u made ur vows to bla bla, or married coz u wer infatuated bla bla...but actually the minute u just get irritated by a person things work out in ur head. What ifs! If any one has a WHAT IF and they stay then they hav gotten accustomed to married life, can't b bothered to plan a run away plan(!!), have a ridiculous amout of dawry (however u spell that), r scared of society/parents/neighbours and the way they'll perceive em after divorce.
THIS ANNOYS ME! I think every1 is beautiful in their own way, n those who waste their tym tryin to work out their negative self esteem r misssinn ouuuuuttttttt! similarly positiveness is everywer just as negative shit is surrounding us (wars, famine, diseases, global warmin! and all thats on the news coz i can't possibly name our daily personal concerns!). What if all it takes for u to b happy is to take off and start over.
Drastic for sum1 who is just "annoyed" by their spouse?? I'm not stupid and neither r u...let me clarify either way.
Wot was that sayin?? the man who has a y to live will bear almost any HOW!
If I know that I could b a better person away from this person who is my spouse..am out the door
if this person is opressin my talents, potential, needs in any way..am out the door
ther is always a how to getin wer i want to b!
i always used to say this to my hiv/aids training audience...put ur self first...any trace of abuse if it goes undetected will proceed into a cancer that will kill u (in the case of HIV/AIDS) or depress ur potential (in case of marriage)
we r all here for a reason!